Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Cows can't go through turnstiles

So my blog has really gone to shit the last few weeks. That's because I've been travelling every weekend, and I've had more important things to do in the evenings like cook, eat, sleep and drink, and I was always hesitant to blog from work because I didn't want to get fired. But I'm 2/3 done with my internship now, so I could really care less.
There are a few back-logged topics I could write about like the random-ass people I've met, like Hansi Müller, the former East German who approached us at McDonalds, showed us his soccer bruises on his groin and then told us how he used to work for the the CIA. Then there was DJ, who we met at the bus stop, and he told us how he once lived in the desert, communicated only by hand signals, and had to wait for a bus there for 3 days.
But back to the real post... cow's can't go through turnstiles. That's something I learned on my hiking trip last weekend in the Bavarian alps. I also learned that cows aren't smart enough to not lie down in piles of other cows' shit. And sheep aparently think the best grass is on the steepest slope of the mountain. I really, really wanted to see a sheep just slip off the edge of a cliff. I'm not sadistic... can't you just imagine one flying through the air, rotating, and going "Beehhhh! Beeehhh!"
All in all though, hiking was fantastic.
Well, I'm going to see how I can kill the last 2 hours of my working day now...

1 comment:

Brian said...

The only redeeming quality about your blog was that it linked to a much better blog. But that link doesn't even go to my blog.

"If I succeed I demand like 10000 wood in tribute"

hahaha